I have a suggestion about the Risk Management JIRA plug-in:

Error w/addon and change password screen

Issue came up when I installed the EPRAM Risk Management addon, the default screen to reset password no longer showed the email box. Working with Atlassian we discovered this addon was adding "hidden" to some of the boxes on forms in JIRA. We installed version 1.4.0. Once I disabled the add-on the input box showed up again. We are unable to use this add-on until this is fixed. In DEV we loved the reports this add-on gave and would love to use it in the future once this is fixed.

Andrew Heinzer25/Jan/17 10:58 PM
Hi Jonathan,
I did some more investigation here. It seems that I was able to recreate this behavior once I had your plugins. I then went through the process to try to determine which plugin might be causing this.
I found that when I disabled the plugin called 'EPAM Risk Management Plug-in', that this page then rendered correctly. As such it seems that this plugin is the one responsible for changing the html tags on this page and in turn hiding that input box.
This plugin is supported, but this isn't supported by Atlassian directly. As such I would recommend that you reach out to Risk Management by EPAM Systems - Support with these findings for additional assistance. I'm not sure if there is a configuration setting that can be enabled within this plugin, or if perhaps this is somehow by design with this plugin.
Being this does not appear to be a problem with Atlassian software, I have marked this issue as resolution suggested. Feel free to reply at any time if you have any follow up questions.
Please let me know if we can be of any additional assistance.
Regards,
Andrew Heinzer
Atlassian Support

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JONATHAN BOHLMANNJONATHAN BOHLMANN shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • JONATHAN BOHLMANNJONATHAN BOHLMANN commented  · 

Following up to see if there are any updates. Would like to use this product but I guess we are getting what we pay for.

• JONATHAN BOHLMANNJONATHAN BOHLMANN commented  · 

This also affected our ability to share filters (all input fields were hidden).

Feedback and Knowledge Base